Canary Point and Harbourside
Marine Wharf East comprises two principal apartment buildings – Canary Point, the larger, offering 97 luxurious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments, and Harbourside, with 66 similar style apartments.
The development will have a central communal Home Zone, providing access from Plough Way linking through to Carteret Way with both blocks designed around landscaped courtyards.
The apartments are arranged from lower ground to seventh floor in Canary Point and ground to fourth level in Harbourside.
The development will also provide secure lower ground car parking within each block.
Marine Wharf East has been designed to maximise on natural light with virtually all apartments having a private terrace or balcony, with selected apartments in Canary Point enjoying extensive terrace space.
The overall site will also incorporate approximately 1,800 square metres of landscaped public open space creating an undulating green expanse on its southern boundar y.
Development features include:
- Choice of exclusive 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment styles.
- Two communal landscaped courtyard gardens.
- All apartments with private terrace, balcony or roof terrace.
- 1800 sqm of open space, 1 minute away from Thames Path Walk that stretches for 40 miles along the river.
- Secure lower ground parking and cycle storage available in both apartment blocks.
- Each apartment finished and equipped to Galliard Homes’ premier specifications, including rustic oak engineered timber flooring and Smeg kitchen appliances.
- Two passenger lifts serving each apartment core and lower parking levels.
- Many apartments with panoramic views towards Canary Wharf, the River Thames and South Dock Marina.
- Green roof ecological sustainability to both apartment blocks.
- Soft and hard landscaped Home Zone division integrating apartment blocks and communal access
- Car Club bay within Home Zone